Search

Categories




W3Schools

Global Waterborne Coatings market - Segmented by Resin Type, By End-User Industry, and Geography - Trends and Forecasts (2017 - 2022)

2017-08-28

The global waterborne coatings market was valued at USD XX million in 2015 and is projected to reach USD XX million by 2020, at a CAGR of 5.85% during the forecast period (2017 - 2022). Water-borne coatings contain 80% water and the remaining 20% is made up of other solvents such as glycol ethers. These coatings are environment- friendly and meet the stringent government regulations in US and...